- 18th Annual Baby Pageant
- Fair Queen Pageant
- 24th Annual Cheerleading Competition
- 6th Annual Hay Bale Decorating Contest for 4-H and FFA Clubs
- 7th Annual Whip Popping Contest
- 4-H and FFA Livestock Judging
Creative Arts & Education
- Arts and crafts submitted from members of the community representing all age groups. The culinary arts area displays the “best of the best,” recipes of Manatee County.
- Manatee County businesses display their products, services and information.
- Governmental offices/departments showcase their functions and provide information for the public from their booths.
- The Master Gardeners Area offers the community a wealth of information about gardening through their special classes. Horticulture displays the best that’s homegrown.
- The Main Stage brings local and national acts up close and personal.
- Strolling Acts will perfrom throughout the grounds daily.
Fair Court Food
A smorgasbord of food featuring pizza, corn dogs, hot dogs, hamburgers, nachos, seafood, nuts, cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, fudge, funnel cakes, strawberry shortcake, elephant ears, cotton candy, candy apples, donuts and kettle corn to name just a few.
- Food is provided throughout the Fair, with an oak covered picnic area for your enjoyment.
- Expanded concessions near the Midway.
- Diverse food selection also features: Chinese, Seafood, and Pretzels.
Livestock Arena - Sponsored By Mosaic
- See Beef Breeding, Dairy, Dog, Goat, Horse, Heifer, Poultry, Rabbit, Steer and Swine Shows, as well as Steer and Swine Sales each Saturday.
Midway Rides & Amusements
Contact us for more info