Fair Policies, Hours & Admission Gate Admissions Policies:
Fair Management reserves the right to expel any individuals or groups from the grounds for misconduct, improper attire or improper gatherings at any time.
- All Shows and Times are subject to change.
- This is an outdoor event, no refunds will be given due to inclement weather or unsafe conditions.
- All entertainment seating is first come, first serve. No guaranteed seating is available, and no refunds will be given if seating is unavailable for a given event.
- Photo identification may be required for all credit card transactions.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted on the Fairgrounds.
- No animals other than service animals are permitted on the Fairgrounds.
Pursuant to Section 616.185, Florida Statutes, entering and remaining upon any grounds or facilities owned, operated, or controlled by Manatee River Fair Association, Inc. (the “Association”) and committing any act that disrupts the orderly conduct of any authorized activity of Manatee River Fair Association, Inc., or its lessees, licensees, or the general public on those grounds or facilities; or entering and remaining upon any grounds or facilities owned, operated, or controlled by Manatee River Fair Association, Inc. that disrupts the orderly conduct of any authorized activity of the Association, or its lessees, licensees, or the general public on those grounds or facilities constitutes trespass.
A law enforcement officer may arrest any person on or off the premises, without a warrant, if the officer has probable cause for believing such person has committed the offense of trespass upon the Manatee County Fairgrounds.
Such an arrest does not render the law enforcement officer criminally or civilly liable for false arrest, false imprisonment, or unlawful detention.
Any individuals who engage in disruptive activity as described above, while on the Manatee County Fairgrounds will be asked to leave the Manatee County Fairgrounds. They will also be issued trespass notices and may be subject to criminal charges, as well as civil causes of action.Security Cameras
For the security of our patrons, the Manatee County fairgrounds is now under video surveillance.